AMAQHAWE BUSINESS SOLUTION is a dynamic Accounting, Bookkeeping, Auditing, business Advisory and Consulting firm that provides professional services to small medium and large enterprises through the country. ABS also provides specialized training & mentor-ship in the afrorementioned area.
AMAQHAWE BUSINESS SOLUTION has established its base of operation in Gauteng with Headquarters in the Johannesburg CBD, but we service clients throughout the country.
The founders and partners of this firm bring decades of Accounting, Banking, Auditing, Business Advisory, Industrial Relation experience to the business. This group of professionals are leading the company as it establishes a reputation of providing high quality professional services.
“Our motto is LETS GROW YOUR BUSINESS TOGETHER” at an affordable cost and our strategy is to deploy appropriately skilled staff for each assignment. That gives us an edge in delivering quality service within the expected turnaround than our competition.
Our aim is to be one of the best business consulting company in the country by offering turn-key solutions to clients at all times.
Our Mission is to assist our clients start to run their businesses successfully without having to worry about administrative burdens.
- Customer satisfaction
- Hard work
- Always be adequately staffed.
- Adopt a rigorous staff selections process and development
- Develop specialized knowledge in each services area.
- Pay attention to client orientation(don’t hassle the client your on the same side).
We collect non-public personal information about you from the following sources:-
- Information we receive from you on tax organizers, worksheet and other documents.
- Information about your transactions with us, or our affiliate or others, and information we may receive from a consumer reporting agency.
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers or former customers to any non-affiliated person or firm except as required by law.
- We restrict access to non-public personal information about you to those members of our firm or our affiliate who need to know that information to provide services to you.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that complies with federal regulations to guard your non- public personal information.
- Simply, but do not release your information to anyone except our affiliated financial planning company without your explicit permission, unless we are compelled to do so by law. Your confidence in us is crucial. – We want you to know that your personal and account information is safe. Honestly, integrity, and discretion are qualities we cherish and practise in all our activities.